Radboud University fully funded scholarships for international students are now open and accepting applications. People from any country are eligible to apply. Candidates looking forward to getting admission abroad for a Master’s degree are highly encouraged to avail this opportunity. The university shares grants with students every year to allow them to fulfill their dreams. Every year, about 28 scholarships are provided by the institute to help deserving students who can’t afford their education. The university offers both fully and partially funded scholarships.
Also, you may like to apply for the Monash University Scholarships
Table of Contents
Radboud University Fully Funded Scholarships Details
Radboud University, founded on 17 Oct 1923, is a renowned university located in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. It offers a wide range of academic programs across various disciplines, including arts, science, social sciences, and medical sciences. The university is known for its research-oriented approach and commitment to providing high-quality education to its students. According to QS World University Rankings, the university ranks #222. International students are estimated more than 16% of the total population at the campus. However, below are the details:
- Country: Netherland
- Institute: Radboud University
- Degree: Masters Degree
- Nationality: International
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31 Jan 2024
To apply for the Radboud University fully funded scholarships, all valid documents must be attached to the application. The following are the required documents mentioned below:
- Two Reference Letters
- Academic Transcript/Certificate
- English Language Proficiency
As mentioned earlier, the university offers both fully and partially funded scholarships to all deserving students. The purpose of these scholarships is to encourage people to fulfill their dreams and help them brighten their future. Below are the details:
About €17,000 full tuition fee waiver will be given to those who will be receiving fully funded scholarships.
Students who receive partially funded scholarships are required to pay their tuition fee of only €2,530.
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Law
- Nijmegen School of Management
- Faculty of Philosophy
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria set by the university to be eligible for the Radboud University fully funded scholarships. The eligibility requirements are listed below:
- Candidate must hold a non-EU/non-EEA passport.
- Students who achieved any academic certificate or degree from the Netherlands are not qualified to meet the requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must to apply for a Master’s program.
- English Language Proficiency.
- A candidate must be fully admitted to the English-Taught Masters program starting 1 Sep 2024.
- Full-time degree-seeking students.
The last date to apply for the Radboud University fully funded scholarships is 31 Jan 2024. Therefore, students are advised to apply for their preferred subject before the deadline. Otherwise, applications after the deadline will not be entertained.
Selection will be made based on the following criteria mentioned below:
- A strong motivation letter for the Master’s program.
- Academic results such as grades, test scores, etc.
- Achievements, performances, and work in a relative field.
- Extra curriculum activities such as internships or volunteering.
How to Apply for the Radboud University Fully Funded Scholarships?
People are informed to visit the official website and submit their application online. There is an online application system generated by the university staff to welcome students who want to study at Radboud University.